Monday, August 31, 2009

The CIA and our enemies

To the members of our Intelligence Community:

I support YOU completely and I can't thank you enough for the great work you do on a daily basis to keep up safe and free. Contrary to what our President and the Democrats in Congress think, the terrorists, NOT you all, are the enemies of this nation!

I am not sorry for what you do to defend this nation. I support your tactics for getting information from our enemies. I am appalled that our Congressional leaders are speaking up louder for you all...our heroes and protectors.

Well, you have my unbridled support. I am NOT sorry that the terrorists got waterboarded. I am not sorry that you defend America and her people. I am not sorry that the terrorists don't receive the same treatment as American citizens. I am NOT sorry for America!

Thank you for all you do. Rest assured that when I am in Congress, you will have no greater supporter than myself. Republicans, who have remained silent on this issue, SHAME ON YOU...I expected more from the party of Ronald Reagan.

Keep up the good work and Godspeed!