Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A fresh voice

I have been asked why I am running for Congress and my answer is simple: I believe that America is still a great nation but that we need news ideas, new voices, fresh faces and a fighting spirit in Congress. I am afraid that the greatest generation will be left without Medicare while my children will be left to foot the deficit created by our Federal government. Enough is enough!

My vision for America is that our nation is truly a "City Upon a Hill". The problem is the massive encroachment of government into every aspect of American lives and this creates a country with fewer freedoms.

I am running for office to protect and defend our American way of life...our freedoms and our liberties. I am running because I see the greatness of America in her people, NOT in the Federal Government. I understand that opportunity and growth are created by the free market and with American ingenuity. It is for these reasons that I am running to serve you in Congress.